Apprenez aux côtés des plus grands experts internationaux ! Nos formations couvrent tous les sujets, du diagnostic et de la planification du traitement aux flux de travail chirurgicaux et prothétiques. Nous abordons également certains des protocoles les plus complexes et les plus avancés pour gérer de potentielles complications.
Ottawa Restorative Summit: Prosthetic treatment planning for all indications
This program is ideal for restorative dentists who want to learn more about restoring dental implants. After completing this course, the participant will be able to identify the correct way to restore dental implants based upon the defined treatment indication.
Prosthetic treatment overview for all indications
Dr. Kevin Aminzadeh
In this lecture, Dr. Aminzadeh will provide:
– An understanding of why implant surfaces are critical in the osseointegration process.
– An understanding of soft tissue integration and why the process begins at the abutment level.
– An understanding of how to preserve the soft tissue attachment without compromising flexibility – the On1™ concept.
– An overview of Nobel Biocare prosthetic solutions to optimize clinical outcomes: ASC (angulated screw channel), FCZ (full-contour zirconia) and more.
Prosthetic treatment of the fully edentulous, or soon to be fully edentulous, patient utilizing the All-on-4® treatment concept
Dr. Sam Hickman
In this lecture, Dr. Hickman will discuss:
– Established strategies of the soon-to-be edentulous patient: how to define and recognize terminal dentition.
– Alternatives and objectives for prosthodontic treatments for the fully edentulous patient (removable vs. fixed).
– Rehabilitation with a fixed prosthesis.
– Acrylic vs. zirconia prosthesis: when and how?
CAAD-Nobel Biocare Implant Residency
All-on-4 Concept with Dr. Lenis
Implant Treatment Coordinator Program; "Building Trust With Your Patients”
Treatment of the atrophic maxilla using the zygoma concept
The Nobel Biocare Implant Treatment Coordinator Program- Winnipeg
Implant Treatment Planning for Edentulous Patients.
Eric Kukucka, DD, who has restored countless implant treatment modalities both fixed and removable.
Eric will review how implant-retained prostheses and implant-supported dentures for edentulous patients can provide a predictable and successful outcome that may overcome the functional deficiencies that could be associated with conventional dentures and ultimately improve the patient’s quality of life.
There are various prosthetic options and attachments that are available to provide a satisfactory overdenture. The success of the implant-supported overdenture depends on the correct position and force distribution on the supporting implants.
In this course the Speaker will provide an overview, of treating edentulous patients with implants supported and implant retained dentures