Learn alongside industry-leading experts from around the world. Courses cover everything from diagnosis and treatment planning to surgical and prosthetic workflows. We even address some of the most complex and progressive protocols for managing potential complications.
Restored Smiles - Pathway to Predictable and Successful Implant Placement
Learn how to place dental implants in to abundant bone predictably, efficiently, and successfully. This comprehensive course is filled with hands-on exercises to prepare you for socket preservation, flap design, implant placement, and suturing. With your purchase you will have access to Session One ONLINE curriculum for up to 1 year so that you can go back and review as often as you want.
CII: 6-Day LIVE Patient Surgical Externship Zygomatic Implants live patient Hands-on Program
Restored Smiles - Concentrated Growth Factors - Bone Grafting Utilizing CGF / PRF
• Learn how to perform venipuncture and basic anatomy
• Utilize blood to make fibrin clot and fibrin glue
• Learn how to make and handle AFG (autologous Fibrin Glue) “sticky bone” for various bone grafting situations
• Learn what CGF is and what it consists of
• How you can incorporate CGF into your practice
• Learn full spectrum of clinical applications of CGF/PRF including surgical flap closures, socket preservation, ridge augmentation, sinus lift, immediate and flapless implant placement