Learning outcomes “Meteen door!” treatment concept:
Immediate replacement is a modern treatment method characterized by shortened time-to-teeth, less surgical interventions with equal or better prosthetic results and better patient acceptance. The “Meteen door!” concept means that the dentist does not extract the tooth but refers immediately to the clinician for immediate replacement.
- Point out the crucial steps that will lead to a predictable treatment outcome
- How to achieve primary stability needed for immediate loading
- Step-by-step procedure by means of literature, cases and live surgery
- Digital planning and prosthetic workflow
- Get familiar with the surgical protocol for NobelActive, a reliable implant solution for high initial stability and soft and hard tissue preservation
Included in the course:
- Apart from working with our leading product, the NobelActive implant, participants will have the opportunity to discover our new implant system, Nobel Biocare N1™.
- All products that will be used and presented will have the TiUltra and Xeal surfaces. As we’ve entered the Mucointegration™ era, we have reimagined surface chemistry from abutment to implant apex, to optimize tissue integration at every level.
- Live surgery