All-on-4® treatment concept: contemporary techniques A practical guide to comprehensive surgical-restorative success
This course is specifically designed to introduce and educate both surgical and restorative teams on the All-on-4 Treatment Concept.
Course will provide clinicians a unique and comprehensive experience. Subjects will include: treatment planning, surgical techniques, complications, and a practical practice building, business portion where participants will understand their own and referral team building techniques. Special attention will be directed towards zygoma implants and grafting alternatives. There will be multiple case presentations and workflow planning outlines.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to diagnosis and treatment plan full arch cases. They will better understand the surgical principles and techniques and well as both temporary and final restorative phases. Direct and Indirect temporary prosthesis will be compared as well as final prosthetic materials.
They will be able to confidently and precisely plan for full arch dental implant cases while confidently applying new knowledge to performing surgery and restoring full arch cases.
- Gain better understanding of All-on-4 Treatment Concept
- Treatment plan full arch cases
- Identify zygoma implant cases
- Perform a pre-operative prosthetic workup
- Be able to confidently perform alveolar All-on-4 surgery
- Understand process of the temporary and final prosthesis fabrication
- Set in place intra-office infrastructure for All-on-4
- Set up referral pathways for seemless workflow