Learn alongside industry-leading experts from around the world. Courses cover everything from diagnosis and treatment planning to surgical and prosthetic workflows. We even address some of the most complex and progressive protocols for managing potential complications.
Nobel Biocare Virtual Education Series: Immediate full-arch prosthetic rehabilitation utilizing the All-on-4® treatment concept
Nobel Biocare Virtual Education Series: Modern implantology techniques. Grafting with PRF, digital workflow with in-house 3D printing review
Maximize success and minimize complications: Authenticity matters
Jul 12, 2024
Título Experto Universitario en cirugía y prótesis sobre implantes
Mar 19, 2022
Implant Education Company - 3 Day Live Implant Surgery
This 3-Day Live Surgical Implant Training course where attending dentists will have one full day of didactic training with a focus on hands-on model practicing. On days 2 and 3, the attending dentists will be focused solely on implant surgery where they will place on average 8 implants, but may also experience other oral surgery procedures.
The hands-on will include learning implant drilling techniques and becoming familiar with the intricacies of the surgical kit. Dentists will also practice suturing techniques on suture pads and grafting with models.
Dentists will become familiar with the instruments, materials, and products necessary to offer dental implant surgery in their practice.
An introduction to CBCT planning will be introduced and dentists are encouraged to bring a case from their practice on a dicom file that can be discussed and planned with Dr. Erickson.
- 32 Total Hours of CEU’s.
- 8 Hours of Online Learning from Expert Instructors.
- 4 Hours of Case Review Discussion.
- 4 Hours of Live Extraction/Graft Surgery.
- 16 Hours of Live Implant Surgery.
All-on-4® treatment concept: contemporary techniques A practical guide to comprehensive surgical-restorative success
This course is specifically designed to introduce and educate both surgical and restorative teams on the All-on-4 Treatment Concept.
Course will provide clinicians a unique and comprehensive experience. Subjects will include: treatment planning, surgical techniques, complications, and a practical practice building, business portion where participants will understand their own and referral team building techniques. Special attention will be directed towards zygoma implants and grafting alternatives. There will be multiple case presentations and workflow planning outlines.
At the end of the course, participants will be able to diagnosis and treatment plan full arch cases. They will better understand the surgical principles and techniques and well as both temporary and final restorative phases. Direct and Indirect temporary prosthesis will be compared as well as final prosthetic materials.
They will be able to confidently and precisely plan for full arch dental implant cases while confidently applying new knowledge to performing surgery and restoring full arch cases.
- Gain better understanding of All-on-4 Treatment Concept
- Treatment plan full arch cases
- Identify zygoma implant cases
- Perform a pre-operative prosthetic workup
- Be able to confidently perform alveolar All-on-4 surgery
- Understand process of the temporary and final prosthesis fabrication
- Set in place intra-office infrastructure for All-on-4
- Set up referral pathways for seemless workflow
Zygomatic implants from start to finish: Comprehensive overview of various surgical techniques
Roadmap to predictability: Immediate replacement in team approach
Learning outcomes “Meteen door!” treatment concept:
Immediate replacement is a modern treatment method characterized by shortened time-to-teeth, less surgical interventions with equal or better prosthetic results and better patient acceptance. The “Meteen door!” concept means that the dentist does not extract the tooth but refers immediately to the clinician for immediate replacement.
- Point out the crucial steps that will lead to a predictable treatment outcome
- How to achieve primary stability needed for immediate loading
- Step-by-step procedure by means of literature, cases and live surgery
- Digital planning and prosthetic workflow
- Get familiar with the surgical protocol for NobelActive, a reliable implant solution for high initial stability and soft and hard tissue preservation
Included in the course:
- Apart from working with our leading product, the NobelActive implant, participants will have the opportunity to discover our new implant system, Nobel Biocare N1™.
- All products that will be used and presented will have the TiUltra and Xeal surfaces. As we’ve entered the Mucointegration™ era, we have reimagined surface chemistry from abutment to implant apex, to optimize tissue integration at every level.
- Live surgery
Cirugía reconstructiva de tejidos duros y blandos en la terapia de implantes
El objetivo de este curso impartido en colaboración con la Universidad Complutense de Madrid es formar a los participantes en las técnicas de manejo de tejidos duros y blandos más actualizadas y utilizadas hoy en día en la práctica clínica diaria.
Curso de 2 días que contará con la presencia de los Dres. Mariano Sanz, Ignacio Sanz Sánchez, Eduardo Montero, Ana Molina, Óscar González y, como ponente invitado, el Dr. Myroslav Solonko.