The small details of operating a busy dental practice with a growing population of implant outcomes.
Spend three hours with Dr. Meek as he shares the current state of dental hygiene and maintenance protocols for full-arch appliances. Do you take the appliance off at each hygiene visit? When should restorative screws be replaced? Simple questions, but does your practice operate within guidelines? Come and get the skinny on keeping those full-arch restorations healthy.
In digital workflow, photography is essential. Full arch is a collaborative game and your lab partner needs the best from you so you can get the best from them. This short course in clinical photography will provide guidelines for what type of equipment you’ll need and how to set it up for consistent, solid communication.
This segment of the course will review both soft skills and hard facts about patient compliance and your dental practice. This section includes information about your practice website and search engine optimization (SEO) strategies to fortify your private practice presence.
In this course, the participant will...
– Learn about the current guidelines for maintaining full-arch appliances.
– Examine the preop records for full-arch cases using the All-on-4® treatment concept.
– See the verification steps for a master cast in the full-arch workflow.
– Learn the clinical steps of final restoration fabrication.
– See two photographic workflows, fixed singles vs. fixed full arch, to ensure maximum esthetics in your outcomes.
– Learn about consultation efficiency in both single-tooth replacement and full-arch restoration for better case compliance.
– Learn about SEO and its role in the patient’s decision to choose your practice.