The free All-on-4® treatment concept online course was launched in November. More than 8,000 trainees from over 100 countries have already registered to develop their knowledge, with professionals from across the dentistry spectrum taking part.
The course has proven especially popular with general practitioners who place and restore implants and are exploring the opportunities offered by the All-on-4® treatment concept, in a market predicted to see a 6% annual increase for each of the next five years1.
Award-winning learning – anytime, anywhere
The course is already an award winner, named most creative webinar by On24 Platform2. Of the trainees who responded, 100% rated the speakers good or excellent and over three-quarters shared the course with colleagues or partners.
“All the chapters are very interesting and relevant. I think it is perfect for learning.”
Daniel Leiva Pardo, Spain
“It was an extremely good course covering most of the topics in detail, and the flow was very systematic. Usually, online webinars are just some lectures – but this was great.”
Dr. Ashish Deshmukh, India
“The All-on-4® treatment concept online course is a very good and useful idea. It helps to develop new skills and offerings for the practice.”
Dr Boltik, Russia
Professionals can learn whenever and wherever they choose with the mobile version of this video-based course.
The key elements include:
- Seven diagnostic factors for the All-on-4® treatment concept
- Considerations before treatment
- Surgical and prosthetic workflows
- Critical factors
- How to successfully implement the All-on-4® treatment concept in your practice
- Patient communication
The training was developed with Dr. Saj Jivraj, a leading prosthodontist, and Dr. Hooman Zarrinkelk, an experienced, board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon who host the course video.
More to explore
- Download e-book: How you can start with the All-on-4® treatment concept
- Sign up for All-on-4® treatment concept online course
- Learn more about the All-on-4® treatment concept
- Related article: From the President – The All-on-4® treatment concept
- Get the news straight to your inbox – sign up for our monthly newsletter
1 Implant-supported overdenture market. iData Research US and European Markets for Overdentures 2014
2 ON24 Quarterly Webinar Awards http://www.on24.com/webinar-engagement-award-winners/
3 Not applicable in all countries.