A complete selection of temporary and final solutions
A reliable solution for dental restorations
Achieve immediate esthetics and function with versatile temporary and final prefabricated abutments that can be combined with all Nobel Biocare implant systems.
The portfolio includes all the components needed to support temporary and final, single-unit to full-arch restorations.
You can provisionalize implants for immediate esthetics and function using our temporary or final abutments. For situations where immediate temporization is not indicated, healing abutments and cover screws are also available.
Our prefabricated abutments for dental implants are delivered together with dedicated clinical screws and designed for a precise fit.
Temporary Snap Abutment
- Simplified creation of temporary restorations.
- Snap-fit functionality with no need for screw fixation during try-in and adjustment of the provisional restoration.
Anatomical PEEK Healing and Temporary Abutments
- For single- and multiple-unit cement-retained temporary restorations.
- PEEK material allows for easy chairside modifications.
- Anatomically shaped to match the contours of the molars, meaning fewer shape adjustments and an optimized emergence profile in less time.
► Part of our complete posterior solution
- Designed for screw-retained multiple-unit restorations and full-arch rehabilitation.
- Short cone for limited interocclusal space.
- Wide shoulder for easy positioning of the prosthetic restoration.
- Multi-unit Abutment Plus together with a snap-on temporary coping eliminates the need for screw fixation during temporization.