Multilayered full-contour zirconia solutions
Full contour, full strength, full esthetics
Where strength meets esthetics
Provide patients with strong and esthetic dental restorations with high-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia solutions.
- Full contour means that restorations come in their final shape, with great occlusal detail.
- High translucency allows the material to blend in naturally with neighboring teeth.
- Multilayered means the color changes in gradual, natural-looking layers that pass right through the material.
NobelProcera offers high-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia for a selection of screw- and cement-retained dental crowns and bridges. NobelProcera Implant Crown and Implant Bridge also support the angulated screw channel solution, providing more restorative flexibility.
Benefits of full-contour zirconia
3 key benefits for clinicians
- High-translucency multilayered full-contour zirconia solutions minimize the risk of porcelain chipping which can in turn reduce costly chair time.
- Avoid esthetic issues when making adjustments – the color passes right through the material, so the final esthetic result remains uncompromised.
- Offer great esthetics and strength without changing your daily routine.
3 key benefits for labs
- Multilayered full-contour zirconia restorations arrive in their final shape, with great occlusal detail. They only need the finishing touches, saving you valuable time.
- Full-contour zirconia restorations also reduce the risk of chipping, which reduces remakes and stress.
- For cases with high esthetic requirements, you can choose to design a cut-back and build the final shape by veneering. To learn more about finalizing multilayered zirconia restorations, download the handling guide below.
Dr. Gerard Chiche, US
Dr. Chiche believes high-translucency multilayer zirconia will allow him to preserve the strength of his restorations while improving the esthetics.
Mr. Luc Rutten, Belgium
Mr. Rutten appreciates full-contour zirconia as it removes the risk of veneer chipping. He also appreciates the cut-back feature that allows for individualized esthetics.
Important safety information
Treatment with dental implants is a surgical procedure and requires prior evaluation by your dentist to make sure your dental and general health permits dental implant treatment. Placement of dental implants is done during a surgical procedure, which has associated general risk, including infection, possible damage to nerve tissue, and excessive bleeding during or after the surgery. Consult your clinician to find out if dental implants are the right option for you.
Disclaimers: For professional use only. Caution: Federal (United States) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a dentist.