Nobel Biocare News is published three times per year and distributed to around 60,000 dental professionals.
Producing Nobel Biocare News is a company-wide effort, with ideas, feedback and stories coming from across the globe.
According to Jim Mack, Managing Editor of the publication, "The entire organization can feel proud about Nobel Biocare News not only being recognized in the dental industry – but in the general marketing world as well. Thanks go to all those who have provided so much support over the years."
The judges will examine all finalists once more before announcing a winner in late October.
The full shortlist for the "Best Print Publication" category is as follows:
- Nobel Biocare, Nobel Biocare News
- Northwestern Mutual, Creative Living Magazine
- FTI Consulting for Dow Packaging and Specialty Plastics, IN: A Perspective on Global Packaging by Dow
- Rodale Grow for Whole Foods Market, Whole Foods Market magazine
- J.P. Morgan Asset Management, Journey magazine
- Ethos for Carlson Rezidor Hotel Group, Hotline Magazine
You can read more about the competition and other categories here.