A complete selection from single units to full arches
A reliable solution for temporary restorations
Achieve immediate esthetics and function with versatile temporary abutments that can be combined with all Nobel Biocare implant systems and their respective prosthetic connections. For situations where immediate temporization is not indicated, healing abutments and cover screws are also available.
Why temporary abutments from Nobel Biocare?
Receive a certified and verified solution
Every Nobel Biocare Abutment is CE-marked, FDA cleared1 as appropriate and fulfills all requirements for a medical device. We fatigue-test our abutments and screws according to ISO 14801.
Achieve a secure fit
Nobel Biocare abutments all have a dedicated clinical screw that has been optimized for the implant-abutment system that it’s part of. Depending on the abutment, connection type and platform size, screws come with or without a surface coating. This ensures every single abutment has the optimized preload, which is the tensile force created when tightening the screw. The result is a consistently tight and stable fit between implant and abutment.
Three prosthetic connections
Internal tri-channel connection
Which temporary abutment?
Slim Healing and Slim Temporary Abutment
- The Slim Healing Abutment is designed to maximize space for soft tissue grafting and support esthetic results
- The Slim Temporary Abutment gives increased space for the mucosa when a temporary crown is in place
- The Implant Driver replicates the shape and height of the Slim Temporary Abutment and aids situational awareness during implant placement
- The Slim Abutments are suitable for restorations in the anterior
- Available for implants with conical connection
Healing and Temporary Abutments Anatomical PEEK
- For single-unit restorations in the posterior
- PEEK material allows for easy chairside modifications
- White color for natural-looking esthetics
- Anatomically shaped to match the contours of the molars, meaning fewer shape adjustments and an optimized emergence profile in less time
Immediate Temporary Abutment
- For cement-retained temporary single units
- Consists of two parts: abutment and plastic coping
- Engaging anti-rotational upper portion design facilitates immediate temporization of single units
- Can be used with Immediate Function, avoiding second-stage procedure and saving time for clinician and patient
QuickTemp Abutment Conical
- For cement-retained temporary multiple units
- Consists of two parts: abutment and plastic coping with retentive rings
- Can be used with Immediate Function, avoiding a second-stage procedure and saving time for clinician and patient
- Decreasing angulation of non-engaging abutment cone optimizes restorations with divergent implants
Temporary Abutment Engaging and Non-Engaging
- For screw-retained single- and multiple-unit restorations
- For restorations at implant and Multi-unit Abutment level
- Available in titanium and plastic with retentive grooves to engage acrylic temporary materials
- Extended length designed for customization according to clinical requirements
1 Slim Healing and Temporary Abutments are not FDA cleared and not released for sale in the US/ Canada.