creos™ allo.gain and creos™ allo.protect
A trusted source of dental allograft materials.
A comprehensive portfolio
The creos allografts portfolio offers you a wide range of particulate grafts, a 100% demineralized bone matrix (dbm) putty and a pericardium barrier membrane.
Choose the appropriate allograft depending on patient indication and personal preference
creos allogenic graft materials can be used for a number of clinical indications including sinus floor elevation, socket preservation, ridge augmentation and periodontal defects.
- Mineralized/demineralized bone: Blend of 70% mineralized and 30% demineralized cortical bone.
- Corticocancellous bone: Blend of cortical and cancellous bone produced from sections of the ilium.
- Mineralized cancellous bone: A porous structured bone with particle size range from 0.25 mm to 1 mm and available volume of 0.25 cc to 2.0 cc.
- Mineralized cortical bone: Offers a high-density bone with particle size range from 0.125 mm to 1 mm and available volume of 0.25 cc to 2.0 cc.
- Demineralized cortical bone: Demineralized high density bone with particle size range from 0.125 mm to 1 mm and available volume of 0.25 cc to 2.0 cc.
creos dbm putty
- 100% pure allograft: The creos allo.gain demineralized bone matrix (dbm) is a 100% pure allograft without any filler or inert carrier.
- Three volumes: The creos allo.gain dbm putty is available in three different volumes. This means that the required amount can be used with minimal excess material: 0.5 cc, 1.0 cc and 2.5 cc.
Four sizes: creos allo.protect is available in four different sizes: 10 x 10 mm, 15 x 20 mm, 20 x 20 mm and 20 x 30 mm.
Our tissue bank follows strict processing procedures in order to ensure safe tissue grafts of the highest quality for transportation. It recovers donors within the United States that meet FDA and AATB standards.
creos allografts Instructions For Use
Important information on, and instructions for creos allo.gain and creos allo.protect.
Questions about the creos allografts assortment?
If you would like additional information, more details, or have specific questions about the creos allografts portfolio, click the link below.