Computer-guided dental implant surgery
DTX Studio suite empowers X-Guide
DTX Studio suite not only helps you acquire and consolidate diagnostic data in your practice, but also enables you to bring your implant treatments to a whole new level. It helps you reduce workflow steps and decide where to place your implant.
Now you can plan your treatments in DTX Studio Implant and proceed to navigated implant surgery. With the X-Guide workflow there is no need for a surgical template.
This computer-assisted implant surgery means full three-dimensional control of your drills during osteotomy and your Nobel Biocare implant during insertion. It even allows you to perform emergency treatments or same-day diagnostic and treatment sessions for patients.
4 reasons to choose X-Guide
1. Attract referrals
Show patients that you are leveraging the latest technology. With X-Guide you can:
- Perform free-hand surgery with a real-time 3D guidance of your drill
- Perform flapless surgery or elevate flaps
- Through DTX Studio suite, use an integrated concept for diagnostics, implant planning and delivery
- Achieve shorter time-to-teeth
2. Enable same-day implant surgery
Scan, plan and navigate; this is how streamlined the workflow is.
- Create implant treatment plan in DTX Studio Implant and immediately export to X-Guide
- Control drills and implant position real-time with dynamic 3D navigation during surgery
- Perform guided surgery for more patients without the need of a surgical template
3. Dynamically adapt your surgery
X-Guide can impress in every situation.
- Always see your plan and keep control
- Option to immediately adapt your plan during surgery
Use DTX Studio implant and export your implant treatment plan to X-Guide for 3D navigated surgery.
4. It’s like GPS for your surgery
The X-Guide system features real-time 3D guidance of the drill position and anatomy.
- Oversee every movement of your handpiece for a more exact implant placement*
- Control your drill even when it is out of sight
Navigate implant drills and implant position in one view. X-Guide provides color tracking of drill depth during surgery.
* Compared to free-hand surgery.