1. Malo P, de Araujo Nobre M, Lopes A. The use of computer-guided flapless implant surgery and four implants placed in immediate function to support a fixed denture: preliminary results after a mean follow-up period of thirteen months. J Prosthet Dent 2007;97(6 Suppl):26-34
2. Aparicio C, Perales, P, Rangert, B Tilted implants as an alternative to maxillary sinus grafting: a clinical, radiologic, and periotest study. Clin Implant Dent Related Res 2001; 3:39–49.
3. Abi Nader S, Eimar H, Momani, M. Plaque Accumulation Beneath Maxillary All-on-4 Implant-Supported Prostheses. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2014; epub ahead.
4. Agliardi E, Panigatti S, Clericò M, Villa C, Malò P. Immediate rehabilitation of the edentulous jaws with full fixed prostheses supported by four implants: interim results of a single cohort prospective study. Clin Oral Implants Res 2010; 21:459-655.
5. Antoun H, Belmon P, Cherfane P, Sitbon JM. Immediate loading of four or six implants in completely edentulous patients. Int J Periodontics Restorative Dent. 2012; 32(1):1-9.
6. Babbush C, Kutsko G, Brokloff J. The all-on-four immediate function treatment concept with NobelActive implants: a retrospective study. J Oral Implantol 2011;37:431-457.
7. Babbush C, Brokloff, J. A Single-Center Retrospective Analysis of 1001 Consecutively Placed NobelActive Implants. J Implant Dent 2012; 21(1): 28-35.
8. Baggi L, Pastore S, Di Girolamo M, Vairo G. Implant-bone load transfer mechanisms in complete-arch prostheses supported by four implants: A three-dimensional finite element approach, J Prosthet Dent 2013;109(1):9-21
9. Butura CC, Galindo DF. Combined immediate loading of zygomatic and mandibular implants: a preliminary 2-year report of 19 patients. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2014; 29(1): 22-29.
10. Butura CC, Galindo DF, Jensen OT. Mandibular all-on-four therapy using angled implants: a three-year clinical study of 857 implants in 219 jaws. Oral Maxillofac Surg Clin North Am 2011; 23(2): 289-300.
11. Cavalli N, Barbaro B, Spasari D. Tilted implants for full-arch rehabilitations in completely edentulous maxilla: a retrospective study. Int J Dent; ePub ahead 2012.
12. Francetti L, Agliardi E, Testori T. Immediate rehabilitation of the mandible with fixed full prosthesis supported by axial and tilted implants: interim results of a single cohort prospective study. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2008;10(4):255-263.
13. Francetti L, Romeo D, Corbella S, Taschieri S, Del Fabbro, M. Bone Level Changes Around Axial and Tilted Implants in Full-Arch Fixed Immediate Restorations. Interim Results of a Prospective Study. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2012; 14( 5):646-654.
14.Galindo DF, Butura CC. Immediately loaded mandibular fixed implant prostheses using the all-on-four protocol: a report of 183 consecutively treated patients with 1 year of function in definitive prostheses. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2012; 27(3):628-633.
15. Gunaseelan R, Saravanakumar M, Hariharan R. Restoration of failing maxillary implant supported fixed prosthesis with cross arch splinted unilateral zygomatic implant: A Clinical Report. J Oral Implantol 2012;38(6):751-755.
16 .Landazuri-Del Barrio RA, Cosyn J, De Paula WN, De Bruyn H, Marcantonio Jr E. A prospective study on implants installed with flapless-guided surgery using the all-on-four concept in the mandible. Clin Oral Implants Res 2013;24(4) 428-433.
17. Lopes A, Maló P, de Araújo Nobre M, Sanchez-Fernández E. The NobelGuide® All-on-4® Treatment Concept for Rehabilitation of Edentulous Jaws: A Prospective Report on Medium- and Long-Term Outcomes. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2014; 10.1111/cid.12260. [Epub ahead of print].
18. Malo P, de Araujo Nobre M. A new approach for maxilla reconstruction. Eur J Oral Implantol 2009; 2(2):101-114.
19. Malo P, de Araujo Nobre M, Lopes A, Francischone C, Rigolizzo M. "All-on-4" Immediate-Function Concept for Completely Edentulous Maxillae: A Clinical Report on the Medium (3 Years) and Long-Term (5 Years) Outcomes. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2012;14 Suppl 1:139-150.
20. Malo P, de Araujo Nobre M, Lopes A, Moss SM, Molina GJ. A longitudinal study of the survival of All-on-4 implants in the mandible with up to 10 years of follow-up. J Am Dent Assoc 2011;142(3):310-320.
21. Malo P, de Sousa ST, De Araujo Nobre M. Individual Lithium Disilicate Crowns in a Full-Arch, Implant-Supported Rehabilitation: A Clinical Report. J Prosthodont 2014 ; ePub ahead.
22. Malo P, Nobre M, Lopes A, Francischone C, Rigolizzo, M. Three-year outcome of a retrospective cohort study on the rehabilitation of completely edentulous atrophic maxillae with immediately loaded extra-maxillary zygomatic implants. Eur J Oral Implantol 2012;5(1):37-46.
23. Malo P, Nobre M, Lopes A. Immediate Rehabilitation of Completely Edentulous Arches with a Four-Implant Prosthesis Concept in Difficult Conditions: An Open Cohort Study with a Mean Follow-up of 2 Years. Int J Oral Maxillofac Implants 2012;27(5):1177-1190.
24. Malo P, Rangert B, Nobre M. All-on-4 immediate-function concept with Branemark System implants for completely edentulous maxillae: a 1-year retrospective clinical study, Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2005;7(Suppl 1):S88-S94, 2003-161
25. Mozzati M, Arata V, Gallesio G, Mussano F, Carossa S. Immediate Postextractive Dental Implant Placement with Immediate Loading on Four Implants for Mandibular-Full-Arch Rehabilitation: A Retrospective Analysis. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2013;15:332-40.
26. Puig CP. A retrospective study of edentulous patients rehabilitated according to the 'all-on-four' or the 'all-on-six' immediate function concept using flapless computer-guided implant surgery. Eur J Oral Implantol 2010;3(2):155-163.
27. Schroering R, Parrish K. Clinical protocol for rapid, graftless, four-implant restoration of the fully edentulous patient. Practical Procedures and Aesthetic Dentistry 2008; 29: supported by Nobel Biocare
28. Van Lierde, KM Browaeys H, Corthals P. Impact of fixed implant prosthetics using the 'all-on-four' treatment concept on speech intelligibility, articulation and oromyofunctional behaviour. Int J Oral Maxillofac Surg 2012; 41(12):1550–1557.
29. Weinstein R, Agliardi E, Fabbro MD, Romeo D, Francetti L. Immediate rehabilitation of the extremely atrophic mandible with fixed full-prosthesis supported by four implants. Clin Implant Dent Relat Res 2012;14:434-41.