Learn alongside industry-leading experts from around the world. Courses cover everything from diagnosis and treatment planning to surgical and prosthetic workflows. We even address some of the most complex and progressive protocols for managing potential complications.
Immediate implant placement and provisionalization in the esthetic zone. A team approach.
This presentation will showcase the digital workflow and how to avoid problems by utilizing technology in implantology. Planning with a restoratively driven mind will make things easier for both surgeons adn restorative doctorsso that the whole team benefits and patients gets more predictable treatment with a shorter "time to teeth".
This course is intended for clinicians familiar with implant dentistry in the esthetic zone.
After this course, the participant will...
– Understand how to utilize technology to get better final implant outcomes.
– Know how to use the digital workflow to plan implant placement with your specialist, all based on restorative treatment.
– Be able to identify the biggest problems in implant dentistry and how to avoid them through proper planning and restoration.
– Be able to evaluate CT scans from a prosthetic and surgical perspective.
– Be familiar with implant design for immediate placement.
– Know the prosthetic components needed.
– Understand how to bring your patients into the digital workflow.
– Be familiar with the step-by-step digital workflow for restoratively driven guided surgery.
– Have an understanding of bone loss concepts.
– Know the provisional and final prosthetic concepts for long-term success.