This 2 day course aims to provide a detailed introduction to a range of skills and techniques which will enable you to promote the use of implants in your practice and confidently restore them.
- Case selection and treatment planning
- Referring a patient for dental implant surgery do’s and don’t’s
- Dental implant systems
- Impression taking for single and multiple units, at implant and
abutment level, conventional and with intra-oral scanner
- Designing the prosthesis
- Fitting implant restorations
- Avoiding and managing implant and restorative failure
- Maintaining your implant patients
We encourage you to bring your dental nurse for the first day. They wil be taken through the procedures and components that you will be doing as a restorative implant dentist.