Discover the All-on-4® treatment concept
Learn from the experts
Dr Saj Jivraj, a leading prosthodontist, together with Dr Hooman Zarrinkelk, an experienced board-certified maxillofacial surgeon, will cover all the All-on-4® treatment concept essentials you need to know.
About this course
This course provides an overview of the All-on-4® treatment concept to help you implement this revolutionary concept in your practice.
You will learn:
- 7 diagnostic factors
- Considerations before treatment
- Critical surgical and restorative factors
- Surgical and prosthetic workflows
- How to successfully implement the concept in your practice
Additionally you will get recommendations for patient communication and practice marketing designed for the All-on-4® treatment concept, as well as 3 bonus lectures.
How can fewer implants be more beneficial? Watch this extract of ‘Biomechanics of the All-on-4® treatment concept’, where Dr Saj Jivraj reviews studies on the stress strength and forces on four and five dental implants.
This course is designed for:
- Restorative dentists
- General practitioners
It is also recommended for dental and medical support teams of practices that offer the concept.
Dr Saj Jivraj, United States
Dr. Jivraj is an experienced prosthodontist with over two decades of experience in the field of dentistry and prosthodontics, and is considered one of the leading prosthodontists in the US. He is co-author of the book Treatment planning in Implant Dentistry and is a sought-after global speaker.
Dr Hooman Zarrinkelk, United States
Dr. Zarrinkelk is a board certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon, with a practice in Southern California specialised in complex oral reconstruction.
1. Introducting the concept
- Why is the All-on-4® treatment concept important for clinicians?
- What are the principles of the All-on-4® treatment concept?
- Biomechanics of the concept
- Evolution of the All-on-4® treatment concept, by Dr. Paulo Malo
2. Considerations before treatment
- 7 diagnostic factors
- Choice of prosthetic solution
3. Treatment workflow
- Pre-operative prosthetic workflow
- Surgical workflow
- Post-operative prosthetic workflow
4. Critical Issues
5. How to successfully implement the All-on-4® treatment concept in your practice?
- Patient communication
- Practice marketing
- Partnering with NobelBiocare
- Maximizing available bone in the edentulous maxilla with tilted and straight implants without restorative compromise, by Dr. Yvan Fortin
- Management of complications in the graftless concept, by Dr. Edmond Bedrossian
- Guided surgery for the All-on-4® treatment concept, by Dr. Armando Lopes
Important safety information
Treatment with dental implants is a surgical procedure and requires prior evaluation by your dentist to make sure your dental and general health permits dental implant treatment. Placement of dental implants is done during a surgical procedure, which has associated general risk, including infection, possible damage to nerve tissue, and excessive bleeding during or after the surgery. Consult your clinician to find out if dental implants are the right option for you.
Disclaimers: For professional use only. Caution: Federal (United States) law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a dentist.