We recently revealed that the world-renowned Global Symposium has been expanded into an entire event series – the Nobel Biocare Global Symposia – so more professionals than ever before can discover our latest innovations.
We’re delighted to announce the first Global Symposium will take place in Madrid, June 27–29, 2019. The preliminary program is published and will be open for registration soon.
Possibly the most exciting features of the program are demonstrations of our new innovations. Delegates will discover:
– Outstanding developments in implant design and site preparation.
– A whole new solution for long-term implant care.
– Ad-vancements in implant surface technology.
Leading international clinicians, all experts in their field, will share their experiences with the new solutions, and demonstrate how they can benefit your practice and patients.
Topics explored in the program also include:
– Immediate function for edentulous patients
– Long-lasting esthetics with immediate solutions
– Latest trends in implantology
– Guided and navigated surgery
A special interest stream is also available, covering areas such as:
– Dental technology for dental technicians
– Managing complications
– Ceramic implants
Taking place at the world-class meeting facilities of the Madrid Marriott Auditorium Hotel & Conference Center – just a few minutes from Madrid airport – the long-anticipated event will offer an engaging clinical program developed and steered by a committee of world-renowned experts and clinicians.
Find out more
To find out more about the Nobel Biocare Global Symposia event series, visit nobelbiocare.com/global-symposia