Nobel Biocare Global Symposium 2020 is postponed to early 2021 due to the coronavirus. However, our mission to help you advance at every level never stops. Keep up to date on upcoming event announcements, and discover our other training opportunities around the world.
Innovation and knowledge
Empowered by a combination of expert knowledge and innovative solutions to elevate patient care, this great dental event in 2020, Nobel Biocare Global Symposium, is a unique opportunity to explore the future of implantology and digital dentistry.
A diverse program with world-renowned industry experts will cover the entire implant journey, while interactive exhibitions will allow dental professionals to experience innovations designed to redefine patient treatment.
Also featured will be Envista’s KaVo Kerr and Ormco brands including solutions such as CBCT digital imaging, powerful clinical and treatment software, clear aligners, and everything dentists need for a complete digital workflow.
Throughout our 60+ years of history, Nobel Biocare has always stood for genuine innovation, based on science, that’s created to help improve the lives of patients around the world. Dedicated to providing comprehensive training worldwide, we are working together with practices and labs to help maximize their patient offering. The dynamic program of the Global Symposium in Las Vegas brings together more than 60 key experts from different fields of dental implantology and digital dentistry. Here are just a few highlights (Program subject to change.)
Thursday, 16 April
• Mastering a smile: Advanced treatment solutions and materials
• Experience the future: Innovation session
Friday, 17 April
• Revolutionizing implant dentistry: Innovations to change the way you treat patients
• Spotlight on surface innovations: Breakthrough surfaces for tissue integration at every level
• Immediate function and long-term benefits for edentulous patients: Choosing the ideal treatment solution
• Patient benefits of immediate solutions: Achieving long-lasting esthetic outcomes
Saturday, 18 April
• Guided or navigated surgery?
• Unlocking the regenerative potential of soft and hard tissues: How biomaterials can support your implant treatments
• Managing complications: Choosing the right path for long-term success
• Masters at work: Pushing the boundaries in implant dentistry
See the highlights of Global Symposium 2019
Innovation and training were on full display at our last event, Nobel Biocare Global Symposium 2019, in Madrid, Spain. Here are some top highlights.
More to explore