TempShell solution for provisional restorations
A collaborative workflow for an individualized screw-retained provisional on the day of the surgery
1. First patient visit
- Capture patient data digitally with (CB)CT, intraoral scan and clinical pictures.
- Use NobelClinician software to create a prosthetic-driven implant treatment plan.
- Build patient confidence with a visual
3. Day of surgery
- Place Nobel Biocare implants designed for Immediate Function.
- Convert the TempShell chairside into a passive fitting, screw-retained provisional.
- Provide personalized provisional on the day of surgery.
"This workflow allows us to be more efficient in all treatment stages, from diagnosis to final restoration. And we are confident that we provide the best possible outcomes for our patients.“
Dr. Léon Pariente from Paris, France
*DTX Studio is a digital platform for dental diagnostics and treatment consisting of modules connecting the patient's treatment workflow from beginning to end.
TempShell may not be regulatory cleared/released for sale in all markets. Please contact the local Nobel Biocare sales office for current product assortment and availability.